List of Blk-Scaffolding Components:
- Standards (uprights) , perpendicular tubes that shift the entire weight of the structure to the ground where they lean on a square base plate to scatter the weight.
- Ledgers, flat tubes that join between the standards.
- Transoms lean on the ledgers at the right angles. Major transoms are positioned next to the standards; they support the standards that are in place and give support for the boards. To render additional support for the boards, intermediate transoms are placed between the main transoms..
- Scaffold Tubes (aluminium or steel )
- Scaffold Couplers (Putlog Couplers, Right-angle Couplers and Swivel Couplers)
- Adjustable Base Plates
- Diagonal Braces
- Toe Boards (aluminium or steel)
- Decks (Decks are also referred as planks and they are available in aluminium, aluminium frame with plywood board and hot-dip galvanised steel. Decks are a structural component and so ledgers aren’t needed at the deck level, which not only saves cost but also weight.)
Scaffolding Standart Back Supportin stock
DOWNLOAD FULL CATALOGUE OF SCAFFORLDING COMPONENTS