EASY AND SAFE | SERVICE STAIRS
In order to ensure easier and safer accesses, instead of using access decks with trapdoor and rung ladder available only to workers, with this system and some additional components and accessories different solutions of service stairs can be implemented. Using service stairs made by aluminum ramps or steel stringers with scaffolding steel decks accesses are available both for transportation of material and small equipment and for site inspections by personnel not involved in the work. Also stairways for public accesses can be achieved. Access stairs can be directly connected to the scaffolding or be directly anchored to the building, as independent structures. The standard bay length of the ramps is 250 cm, the other dimensions depend on the typology and its purpose; for example, the typical dimensions in plan of the stair with aluminum platform are 150×250 cm and the clearance height between level is 200 cm as for the scaffolding. A simpler solution is to build a climbing stair leaning against the facade scaffolding that uses the scaffolding floor as a landing. A service stair sized 300×550 cm and spacing of 200 cm and landings of 150×150 cm is the perfect solution to access the site by personnel with bulky equipment and and safety personnel for passage of a possible stretcher.
With the multidirectional system it is possible to build also stairs open to the public for the civil sector (entertainment, sporting events, various events) that comply with the safety standards of the sector.
FOR VARIOUS EVENTS
FOR VARIOUS EVENTS
Single pitch covering system, practical and easy to be assembled, consisting of modular beam in aluminium and sheet in PVC for entertainment and events. The modular structure of the covering, which can be combined with the multidirectional system, is used to fasten the lighting and sound systems and is used as a covering of the stage against the weather. The covering is lifted by a motor winch or manually in case of coverings with small dimensions. The structure with a single pitch can be cantilevered to protect tribunes, flight steps and stages with the addition of a supplementary beam for the connection to multidirectional wall.
- the main structure consists of modular aluminium beams with single pitch of 76 cm in height or TID cm in height, creating a lattice with mesh of 200×250 cm and stiffeners with quick connections diagonals. The beams have an upper guide profile for housing the PVC sheet
- uprights, diagonals, bracings and stiffening in 48 mm tubular aluminium
- with a unique quick hooking system that reduces installation time. The uprights and diagonals are placed in a lower position than the coverings to prevent irregularities in the coverage
- stiffening diagonals provided over the entire structure to allow a high load
- capacity over the entire surface
- front maximum size 2400 cm (or multipleof 200 cm), minimum depth 750
- cm and maximum depth 2000 cm
- quick assembly by using pins
- structure lifting through 4-B motorized winches
- sheet consisting of a filling of coated polyester in 850 g/m2, PVC, fireproof
- Class 2 with reinforced perimeter curbs treated with anti-freeze and with end pockets to insert the fastening and pulling pipes
- individual cover sheets 200 cm wide for a very quick handling
- the covering capacity varies depending on the size and can increase with
- the doubling of beams
- for higher capacity and different dimensions, contact the Technical Department.
- straight and curved facades service scaffolding— accesses and stairways for site or public use
- suspended and cantilevered structures
- birdcages and loading bays
- shoring structures
- supporting towers also for heavy loads with tower— mobile towers on wheels
- temporary structures as sheds
- stages and grandstands
- lighting and FOH towers
- structure for slab support
- circular scaffolding
- structure with temporary aluminium covering
- Specific load carrying scaffolding with staggered levels, useful to supply the different floors of the building with construction and finishing materials and various equipment, can be realized using the multidirectional system.
- They are designed so that the load lifted by a crane is placed on the unloading platform at the level of the desired floor and then moved inward the building. It is essential to ensure that the displacement of areas is performed so that the crane can place the load without obstacle.
- The platforms can be carried out with a different number of areas, measures and capacities, for example may have a size of 2.50×2.50 m with an operating load up to 500 kg/m2.