is a standard prefabricated scaffolding where components are hooked by using bushes. It is a standard site system, quick and easy to assemble. It is a built in scaffolding in which the elements can be used indifferently for each model to match all the base modules provided.
The width of 72 cm is useful for residential and industrial maintenance (Italy). Its maximum capacity is 150 kg/m2 on the most loaded surface with spacing between frames of 250 and 300 cm.
The width of 105 cm is usable for works of maintenance and civil and industrial construction.
The maximum capacity is 300 kg/m2 on the most loaded surface, with spacing between frames of 180 cm and 250 cm.
- the scaffolding is particularly suitable for construction and maintenance works
- cost effective and and easy to install for every application requirement
- a temporary aluminum guardrail is available for the safe assembly of scaffolding without having to use uncomfortable personal protection equipment against falls
- it is available galvanized or painted
• portal frame
• steel pipes for uprights with ø 48.3 mm and 3.2 mm thick
• steel pipes for uprights and diagonals with ø 38 mm and 2.00 mm thick for spacing of 250 and 300 cm
• steel pipes for uprights and diagonals with ø 26.9 mm and 2.3 mm thick for spacing of 180 cm
• painting by immersion or hot galvanization